Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CHEESE Please

Well, it's happened... I feed my kids mac 'n' cheese. I don't think Dallin and Hailey even knew what it was until recently. But being a busy mommy has forced me to this. Now that I have started there's no turning back. They actually cheer for it! Grace, my very picky eater devours it and licks the bowl! I never liked it as a kid, and my mom being the awesome cook that she is never fed it to us. So I just haven't ever wanted to make it. Things have changed!










Some of you may have wondered why I don't have more pictures of the 3 kids together or why I haven't payed a photographer for a while to take their picture. This would be a prime example of why I do not. Without fail Grace screams! Why? I have no idea.





7 want to talk about it:

Carrie said...

Kim, Your family is so beautiful! It is so fun to catch up with people from high school. I love that you blog, because I love blogs. I hope you don't mind, but I thought I would add you to my blog list.
Carrie Cherrington

K&S said...

Wow! Hailey looks just like her momma in that picture of the 3 kids, What a lucky girl. I've actually tried to feed Tennille Mac & Cheese but it was a no go! She will not eat it! I grew up eating it and thought it was a quick fix for a busy day, but she prefers a PB&J.
Oh.....thanks for your thoughtfulness the other day. You're a very strong person. :)

Diana said...

You're too funny about Mac n Cheese! You must be quite the cook to never cook it before! You'll have to share some of your recipes because I want to be but I'm not, with working graveyards and school... but sure need to be!! Send me an email (dianatjohnson@msn.com) or post your good recipes! I can't believe you and Ben haven't changed a bit either in all these years! Good ol' days in Price! :)

Meier Family said...

Well hello stranger! I was so excited when I saw that you had left a comment on my blog! Your lil family is so dang cute and I also left a comment for you on your angel blog-probably hands down the most precious thing I've ever read and I just know you are an amazing mom!
Keep in touch,
KeLLey "jones" Meier

alli said...

Welcome aboard the mac and cheese wagon. Have you tried Ramen yet?

KatieGirl said...

She is so beautiful, Kim. Even with a grumpy face..ha ha ha. Welcome to the mac-n-cheese world. ha ha ha again.

Jenn said...

Hey Kim, I found your blog off facebook, so I thought I'd say hi. I must say you have such a beautiful family! Not that I'm suprised, but it's fun seeing what you have been up to lately. I'm glad to see you are still playing volleyball too...I've just started playing a little recently and it's amazing how much fun it can be...even if my skills are a bit dusty! Just thought I'd say hi!

Jenn Haycock "Nelson"