Friday, May 29, 2009

The BIG 8 B-Day and a visit from Nanie & Poppy

I can't believe Dallin is already 8! He is so excited to be baptized and to be a cub scout. What an exciting time in a little guys life. I love this kid so much! He is such a joy in my life. Here are 8 things (in no particular order) that I love about Dallin.

1) He was the first one to make me a mother.
2) His love for the Savior and his desire to do what is right.
3) His laugh
4) His easy going nature
5) The way he unexpectedly gives me bear hugs
6) How much he loves being with his family
7) His loving, tender side
8) The joy he brings to our family

The new ride


Ben's parents came down for a visit. On Dallin's birthday we painted his room then went to the school to have lunch with him and then came back and put up the border. All in time for him to get home. He was so surprised.

Grace held perfectly still for this one. This was the pose she made.
Then we headed to the beach for some celebrating.

My sweet girlies and me



Typical boy




Grace enjoying some one on one time with Poppy.




We have a neat little sea center down the street from our house. Grace just loves it.


An eel hiding out




Nurse shark



The touch tank full of crabs



There is always lots of fun when Poppy is around.




Nanie and Poppy and the kids and our friend Lorcan.




Looking for an aligator....no luck





Brave enough to hold the lizards now!


I found this beauty stuck in our patio.

















3 want to talk about it:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! It is hard to believe he is 8! Crazy!
Good job taking the pictures at the sea center - I have found it very difficult to take pictures of fish in an aquarium - they don't hold still!

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

Wow, we miss you guys! It's looks like tons of fun! And Dallin's new bike & room look awesome! Thanks for the pics! I can't believe Grace's hair!

Nettie! said...

I can't believe he's 8 already! Great pictures - look like lots of fun!