Lisa and Talmage visited us for a week, and what a wonderful time it was. We did a lot of fun stuff but the best part of all was just being together and having lots of girl time! Ben was out of town at a conference so Lisa and I talked and watched chick flicks til our hearts content. Ben knows how much Lisa and I love to be together, so he might think I didn't miss him much but don't worry honey- I still missed you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Had a lovely Thanksgiving feast at the church.
We roughed it and went to the beach, it was chilly, but sand and water are pretty much heaven to a little kid so they didn't complain..jpg)
These two cutie pies loved playing together. Since they are both home alone with their moms during the day, they really appreciated each others company. We could usually find them pushing one another on the trike.
.jpg)
Love this boy! I sure do miss his sweet little voice and all the cute little things he says.
We went to a light parade and of course it had to be the coldest day of the week (and by cold I mean 58 degrees with 100% humidity). Humidity does wild things to the temp. Good thing we brought our blankets
Love this sassy girl! Don't think she would ever leave the house without a purse, because she won't. In it you will find keys, lip gloss (mine), cell phone (mine), markers or pens, hand sanitizer (kifed from my purse), a variety of bracelets and rings, makeup (kifed from my bathroom), and any number of other items she shouldn't have and has taken from another person living in this house, but not exclusive to people visiting or to people she has recently visited.
.jpg)
Love this boy! I sure do miss his sweet little voice and all the cute little things he says.
We went to a light parade and of course it had to be the coldest day of the week (and by cold I mean 58 degrees with 100% humidity). Humidity does wild things to the temp. Good thing we brought our blankets
Love this sassy girl! Don't think she would ever leave the house without a purse, because she won't. In it you will find keys, lip gloss (mine), cell phone (mine), markers or pens, hand sanitizer (kifed from my purse), a variety of bracelets and rings, makeup (kifed from my bathroom), and any number of other items she shouldn't have and has taken from another person living in this house, but not exclusive to people visiting or to people she has recently visited..jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)




4 want to talk about it:
Looks like you two had an awesome weekend! I loved Grace's purse and all her treasures inside! You're kids are so stinkin cute, and Talmadge fits right in!
I wish we could have come too! It looks like tons of fun! You can definitely tell Grace & Talmadge are related! Stacey's right that purse is awesome and so are those adorable dresses! Dallin's got some mad climbing skills- good job!
Your girls look so big in those dresses! Darling! My Sydni is like that with what your Grace is hiding in her purse... I keep buying lip gloss to refill my purse, put my makeup up on a high shelf, and keep trying to keep track of hand sanitizer that she puts on like lotion... girls are such fun! Cute picts of your kids!
How fun! Hailey and Grace look so darling in those dresses! Glad you got to spend time with Lisa and Talmage. Wish I was coming next...but we're down to our 1 month countdown in a couple days. Crazy!!
Post a Comment