Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awesome Talk

I listened to this talk over Christmas break and it is sooo good.
I had heard a few people say really good things about it so I decided to check it out.
I loved it, there are so many great tools for better communication with others, but primarily your spouse. You have got to listen to it! I promise you will be so glad you did. He talks about different love languages, being a content communicator (not communicating through tone or dropping hints), owning your expectations through being a great initiator as well as a great responder. The best part (I think) is that he uses humor, so it really is easy listening.
Go get this, run don't walk!


1 want to talk about it:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh my heck I was going to tell you, after we listened to this we had some major arguments I think because we were testing each other to see if we were following "the plan". Ha! Things are a lot better now though, and the CD's are AMAZING! I think the pendulum had to swing the complete opposite way before it evened out!