It seems like only yesterday you were an infant in my arms. Even before the ultrasound, some how we just knew you were a girl. I was overjoyed to have a daughter (what mother doesn't hope to have one). Ever since the day you were born we have all fallen head over heels in love with you. You may never know just how much people adore you. You are one smart little cookie- you have been talking in full sentences since before you were two, and you've kept us on our toes ever since. You are one of the funnest people I know. Your personality demands attention. You are a natural born leader, you are able to get people to do what you want them to (usually with ease). You can be such an intense little person. Sometimes I think your will power is unmatched- which can make it challenging at times to be your mother. You are an amazing nurturer, I don't think a day goes by that everyone in the house doesn't get a hug from you. You have so much love to give it seems to burst out of you. I know you will accompish extraordinary things because Heavenly Father has blessed you with all of these attributes and sooo many more. I am the luckiest woman to have you call me mommy. Happy birthday my little angel.
.jpg)

.jpg)




4 want to talk about it:
That's the sweetest post I've ever read! Hailey is one of the funniest people I know too! I bet she had the best birthday ever, and she is very lucky to have you as a mommy!
This is so sweet. Happy birthday to Hailey!
I can't believe that my first grandaughter is six. What a sweetheart she is, and how much she makes us all laugh. Reading your comments about Hailey makes me think about how lucky I'm the mom of her mom and how much you have blessed my life. I can't believe my only baby girl is going to be "30" this year, but I won't tell anybody.
Hailey is a beautiful little ball of fire! It seems like we were just at Rigby Lake to celebrate her #5-time is flying way too fast! Great pics-flashback Friday is a really cute idea, too!
Post a Comment