Monday, July 27, 2009

Dallin's Baptism

We are so pleased with Dallin and his decision to be baptized. He has been so excited for this day for such a long time. He is such a wonderful example to each of us. The morning of his baptism he told me how excited he was and I could see it in his face! He and his friend Samuel were both baptized on this day and many people from our ward came, we even had to move from the R.S. room to the chapel. But the best part was that Dallin's grandparents flew down and surprised him. I really have the best "other mother" and "other father" anyone could hope for. It was such a special day. Dallin has said a couple of times that when ever he thinks of his baptism he feels so good inside. I'm so happy for Dallin to have the gift of the Holy Ghost and have it as a constant companion. How blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives.


























































7 want to talk about it:

Devin and Melinda said...

Congratulatons Dallin! You guys have such a neat and good-looking family!

Chelle said...

Amazing pictures. You all look so great in them. What a wonderful day, we wish you lived closer so we could have celebrated with you on such a special day. Congredulations Dallin! Always remember the feeling of that day.

Nettie! said...

Congrats to Dallin and what great pictures you got of him and his family!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Love the family pictures!! I am so proud of Dallin! He is such a good kid (I don't have to tell you that!)and he is such a good example! I wish we could have been there! You are such an amazing mommy Kim! We miss you guys tons!

Maria said...

Congratulations Dallin! You guys got some really good family pictures.

Nigbur Family said...

Congrats to Dallin! I love all the picts-such a cute family!

Denise said...

Kim, you have such a beautiful family and I can't believe that Dallin got baptized. Savanna was baptized the beginning of May and I couldn't believe how fast it has gone by. It is killing me. I keep telling her "no more birthdays"