So....to preface this post, I will tell you how depressed I am to be turning 30 this year. I feel like it's always in the back of my mind, and how old I am! Leaving a youthful decade and entering one that seems to take a downhill turn. So with this understanding of my currnent state of affairs, I bring you Hailey's latest...
While rubbing my arm she starts squeezing and says "you're chubby a lot of times"
Then a few days later she is watching the video of the day she was born and she says "mom you looked pretty, I wish you still looked like that"
Well- there you have it! Ha!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
The Hard Truth
Posted by Ben and Kim at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




3 want to talk about it:
What a little sass-ma-frass! You are the most slender person I know! Like John Mayer says, "I'm afraid of getting older, I'm only good at being young." I feel you! We'll have to plan a huge party and get drunk off mountain dew and dance in the sprinklers at midnight or something! I'll fly down for that!
That is so dang funny! I had to laugh. Kids say the darndest things, I guess that is what we love about them. You are beautiful and so dang slender...and you don't look a day over 23. So there you have it. But I feel your pain, getting old is just not fun.
That's funny! You don't have anything to worry about though!
Post a Comment